Since the end of 2019, when Anawim Arts began its international partnership with the IVBM Arts Ministry, the Anawim Arts website has been viewed over 10,000 times by close to 2500 viewers from 38 countries.
We are excited about the ability to inspire and encourage a growing community of artists and writers at a time when your voices are needed to speak to the changing landscape of our times.
As we enter the second half of 2020, Anawim Arts is increasing its digital presence and looking for new ways to gather, create, and celebrate Art at the Intersection of Spirituality.
Here are some of the ways we would love for you to be involved:
- Participate in our 2020 Fall Art Show
- Submit your writing for the 2020 Fall Journal
- Join our community conversations. We are expanding our posts to include a Forum that will host interactive discussions to inspire, challenge, and encourage the community.
- We will be launching live interview series called Creating Space during which we will interview artists and writers about work.
- Stay tuned for the announcement of an exciting online workshop with an internationallly known poet.
- Follow Anawim Arts through email and/or Facebook – See the “follow” option on the bottom of our Home Page. Invite your friends.